Before you complete your application, make note of a few important facts:
- Application Deadline: February 11, 2015
- Students applying to kindergarten must be five years old by September 1st .
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent report card must be submitted. (Middle School and High School applicants only)
- All applicants must provide a copy of most recent achievement test scores. (Middle School and High School applicants only)
- If you have not registered in a Broward County Public School, you MUST secure a student identification number at the home school (or ANY public school in Broward County) before submitting the application.
- The Magnet Window opens on December 1, 2014.
- APPLICATION FOR MAGNET PROGRAMS
Our Elementary Application is easy to fill out and 100% online. Follow the link below to fill one out today!
Middle and High Application
Our Middle and High School Application is easy to fill out and 100% online. Follow the link below to fill one out today!
Please note: All Middle and High school applicants must submit a copy of their most recent report card and test scores to Demographics and Student Assignments. Applications will NOT be processed until your report card and test scores have been received.
If your child attended a private school or was home schooled during the 2014-2015 school year, please send a copy of their most recent achievement test scores to Magnet Programs. Applications will not be processed until your most recent achievement test scores have been received.
It is the applicants responsibility to submit all documents before the February 11, 2015 deadline.
All report cards and test scores should be sent to:
Broward County Public Schools
Demographics & Student Assignments
600 SE 3RD Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Instead of using the online application method, you may choose to download a printable version of the application that can be submitted via mail at a later time. When submitting a hand-written application, please be sure to print in ink and double check to see that both sides of the application have been completed.
- 2014-15 English Application
- 2014-15 Creole Application
- 2014-15 Portuguese Application
- 2014-15 Spanish Application
Faxed or incomplete applications will NOT be processed. Only one application per student will be accepted. Applications received or postmarked after February 11, 2015 will be processed at a later date pending space availability. Please print in ink and be sure to fill out both sides of the application.